Skin is the human’s body largest organ, and many diseases can be manifested on it. Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing not only with the skin but also with its adnexa, such as hairs, nails, and different glands.
A dermatological examination at the Milojević Polyclinic includes a clinical examination of the skin and a digital dermatoscopy of the scalp in case of scalp disease. A digital trichoscopy of the scalp is also performed when examining nevi.
The most common skin diseases are:
- Acne vulgaris u in the young and mature age
- Hair loss and different hair diseases
- Rosacea or facial redness
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Nevi inspection and preventive examination with the goal of early detection of melanoma or skin cancer
- Psoriasis Vulgaris
- Lichen ruber planus
- Skin allergies (contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis)
- Connective tissue diseases
- Nail diseases
- Venous disease and chronic wounds
- Viral warts and different benign skin growths