Premature hair loss can be identified with the appearance of a receding hairline, thinning of the hair and balding patches over the scalp area.
Hair consists of a protein called keratin that is formed within the hair follicle on the outer layer of the skin. The follicles produce new hair cells which causes the old cells to move outwards through the skin’s surface. The hair that we see is actually dead keratin cells that grow at an average of 6 inches a year.
Each person has their own natural hair life cycle. However, there are many factors which can affect hair growth including age, nutrition, hormones and medication.
We provide the following treatments for Premature Hair Loss:
- Innovative treatment using stem cells to treat baldness and rejuvenate skin
- Plasma treatment for baldness and hair loss
- Scalp mesotherapy
- SKINPEN - scalp microneedling
- Celluma LED therapy on the scalp
- DR.CYJ hair fillers
- Hydrafacial Keravive
- TrichoTest™ - personalized alopecia treatment
- Trichoscopy or digital dermatoscopy of the scalp